Episode ONE kicks off the intrepidNOW podcast series, Leadership on the Ground. Erica Peitler is joined by co-host Todd Schnick, editor-in-chief at the intrepidNOW Network.
Everything you think you know about leadership, is about to be turned upside down…
Learn about the influences, the sequences and the consequences of #Leadership on the Ground
EPISODE ONE: What is Leadership on the Ground?
Discussion Guide from this episode:
1. What exactly is, Leadership on the Ground?
2. What can you expect from this series?
3. Leadership is a skilled profession.
4. Leadership requires conscious discipline and practice.
5. The ultimate goal of #LOTG is performance and productivity, and this series is all about the influences, the sequencing, and the consequences of performance and productivity.
6. “Leadership is no longer an accident.”
7. Why real-time leadership matters.
8. “Anything worth doing, is worth doing badly initially.”
9. What are some things modern leaders are doing wrong?
10. Are leaders really aware?
11. “Leadership is a full contact sport…”
12. What is the speed of business? And why that matters to leaders…
13. Leadership is about communication and relationships. You need both. You need to communicate AND connect.
14. What is the Leadership Rigor model, and how does it apply here?