#LOTG Season #3 Podcast Episode #4- Embracing Personality Hardwiring DifferencesAugust 3, 2016
#LOTG Season #3 Podcast Episode #6 – Accelerating Talent Development to Build Your BenchAugust 3, 2016
Season 3 Episode FIVE of the intrepidNOW podcast series, Leadership on the Ground, with Erica Peitler and co-host Todd Schnick, editor-in-chief at the intrepidNOW Network.
The Rhythm of Leadership…
Listen in as we discuss Navigating the Dynamics of Lifecycles!
[Tweet “Lifecycles are prevalent in virtually every element of businesses”]
SEASON 3 EPISODE FIVE – Navigating the Dynamics of Lifecycles
Discussion Guide for this episode:
1. What does Erica mean by navigating the dynamics of lifecycles?
2. Most organizations don’t even know they are in a lifecycle, let alone diagnosing where they are in that cycle?
3. Lifecycles are prevalent in virtually every element of businesses, careers, or projects… Are you in the beginning, middle, or end?
4. Misdiagnosing is a common problem. Most organizations believe they are in a growth mode, when they are not…
5. “Where were we, where are we, and where are we going?”
6. Lots of lifecycles going on at any given time, between the individual, a team, and the organization…
7. Erica then explains how rhythm plays into how we manage business lifecycles. Are there different rhythms for different lifecycles?
8. We discuss the differences between entrepreneurial and enterprise mindsets with regards to both rhythms and lifecycles…
9. Startup phase, growth phase, and maturity phase…where does your organization/startup fall into these lifecycles?
10. As always, we discuss the rhythm killers with regards to navigating the dynamics of lifecycles…
Click here to listen to Leadership on the Ground, Season 3 – Episode 5 NOW!
Previous #LOTG Season 3 Episodes: (click on title to hear the episode)
Episode 1: Facilitating Progress & Aligned Action
Episode 2: Creating and Owning Your Narrative
Episode 4: Embracing Personality Hardwiring Differences