Season 5 Episode FOUR of the intrepid.MEDIA podcast series, Leadership on the Ground, with Erica Peitler and co-host Todd Schnick, editor-in-chief at intrepid.MEDIA
Are You Enlightened Enough To Lead Today?
SEASON 5 EPISODE FOUR – Are You Enlightened Enough To Lead Today?
Discussion Guide for this episode:
1. Do modern leaders know what really matters today? “As a leader, am I created an culture that my people want to experience?”
2. “Enlightened leaders are connected leaders…they are engaged participants.”
3. A leader’s personal speed vs. the modern speed of business!
4. Are modern leaders embracing the new challenges (and opportunities) to leading today?
5. Leaders that are NOT enlightened to these issues are at risk…or whom don’t like the democratized workplace.
6. The emotional intelligence side of leadership, and the personal side, is an important stretch for leaders as well…
7. What are your team’s expectations of you? Do you know? Do you care about their career progression?
8. “We no longer have a war on talent. We now have a puzzle…” What does talent, work ethic, and performance really look like?
9. One of the reasons people leave a job is only because they are working for an unenlightened leader…
10. How do you know that you are NOT an enlightened leader? Obviously, if you are not seeking (or getting) feedback, you are not enlightened…
Click here to listen to Leadership on the Ground, Season 5 – Episode 4 NOW!